● 5 members minimum / 7 members maximum
● Each Club starts with a virtual allocation of €200,000
● Decides its investment strategy collectively, : decisions being taken by majority
● Orders must be execute by validation by only the President.
● Only the president can delete an order that has been voted within the time limit of its non-execution.
The club is based on the prudential rule of 5/10/40 that applies to management companies:
● ""No more than 10% in any one security,
● And the sum of securities at more than 5% must not exceed 40%.
● This rule results in a minimum number of 16 securities in the portfolio"..
The evaluation of the performance is made on the basis of criteria:
● Gross VFP performance
● Risk-adjusted performance = Sharpe ratio
● Diversification of the PFV - lines
● Diversification of the PFV - sectors
● Diversification ratio
● Use of information sources: consult, share, post, comment...
● Use of the Dashboard: vote, pin, share, download...
● Networking: private chat, public chat, follow-up Club/Individual profiles...
● Teamwork: fair sharing of tasks between club members in club projects.
● Marketing and communication: videos, presentations, logos, pitches ..
● Coherent execution of investment strategy and policy