● Each individual profile created on the NextWise platform receives a virtual
allocation of €30,000
● Whether or not they are members of an investment club, individual profiles can participate as individual investors in the challenge.
● Each individual profile has the possibility to entrust the management of all or part of its virtual allocation to one or more investment clubs of its choice, except for the club to which it belongs.
The individual investor must compose his portfolio in the following way:
● Have at least 10 stocks
● Spread over at least four different sectors of activity
● No single stock may exceed 15% of the portfolio
The evaluation of the performance is made on the basis of quantitative and qualitative criteria:
● Gross VFP performance
● Risk-adjusted performance = Sharpe ratio
● Diversification of the PFV - lines
● Diversification of the PFV - sector
● Diversification ratio
● Use of information sources via the platform's functionalities : consult, share, post, comment, pin, network...